In the run up to the 2019 Academy Awards I started following Julie Cohen, the director of the Oscar Nominated Documentary Feature “RBG” on Twitter. She posted a picture of her in a hoodie that had an embroidered “Oscars” logo. I tweeted the following message in response:
This got me thinking: what is on my bucket list?
Christy’s Film Bucket List
*In no particular order.
- Premiere a film.
- Have a film or script accepted to a festival.
- Submit to a film festival and win the highly sought after badge of honor: the laurel!
- Shoot on film. (NEVER done this before)
- Generate excitement for a project and raise money via crowdfunding.
- Shoot a film with an actual budget.
- Distribute a film via a streaming service. (Free and Monetized)
- Get a super swag Oscars hoodie. 😉
** This list will be forever under construction.
What’s on your Film Bucket List? Let me know in the comments below.
“Dream it. Write it. Shoot it. Share it.”
– Christy Fleetwood, Educator and Filmmaker